Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thank you, EW photographer

When I first got my Entertainment Weekly on Friday, I wasn't blown away by the cover. At first. Then I noticed a blurb about John Krasinski. And, flipping through it, I also noticed an article on Jason Segel. Sweet!

Let me tell you, the picture of John Krasinski is very good. The story is also nice, confirming that he's a nice guy. And I may have swooned a bit at the sidebar, in which he imagines life as an English teacher. I already have a soft spot for teachers, and John Kras + English teacher = Hot. I'm just bummed that the picture goes across two pages, making it harder to tear out and put up in my cube. Because I'm 12 years old. And I saw License to Wed for him. (And will totally see Leatherheads when I have the time.)

Sadly, the article on Jason Segel doesn't mention that he also enjoys musical theater. One of my favorite YouTube clips is Segel and Neil Patrick Harris singing "Confrontation" from Les Mis on The Megan Mulally Show. Awesome. I totally want to hang out on the How I Met Your Mother set.

Also worth checking out from this week's issue is the list of top baseball players in the movies.

No comments: