Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chuck, Pam, and Jim

I admit that I do love me some Gossip Girl. It's incredibly soapy and fun, and there actually is some really good acting on there. And the CW did an awesome thing by having a Chuck-centric promo to the new Britney Spears single, "Womanizer." I actually wasn't a huge Chuck fan before; just didn't see the appeal. It was less "love to hate" or "hate to love" than just "hate." But his appeal has been growing on me lately. However, things will be thrown at the tv if he winds up romantically involved with Vanessa.

In less dirrrty news, there was a nice blurb in the Washington Post today about how The Office folks set up the Jim-Pam proposal scene. I'm not sure why Pam is still in New York (wasn't it an 8-week course?), but the relationship seems to be progressing realistically. Jim and Pam's relationship isn't perfect, but they ultimately do know who they are. It makes perfect sense for Jim to freak out a bit at Pam being away and having fun...but he did the right thing in the end. Seemed spot on.

I do want Pam back in Scranton, though. ASAP.

No comments: