Friday, September 24, 2010

So glad my brain retains this stuff

I was at work the other day when a guy walked by. I asked a coworker who it was, and she said, "Oh, that's Gordon." And out of nowhere, my mind went here:




I cannot remember the last time I thought of Mother Goose Rock 'n' Rhyme, a Disney movie that first aired in 1990. I recorded it and watched it approximately a million times. Depite it being at least, oh, 15 years since I've seen that, I can sing along to that song. And I totally had a crush on Dan Gilroy, who played Gordon. (Though I liked him in the outfit he wears through most of the movie; less so the new jacket and hat from the end of the movie.)

Naturally, I immediately had to see whether there were any clips on YouTube. And the whole thing is on there! I have never been so happy!* And at some point, I'm going to rewatch. Because I'm sure it'll hold up! It's only been 20 years. I'm sure I'll still like everything I liked when I was 11.

* This may be an exaggeration.

No comments: