Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sucking me back, or just sucking?

I used to watch Prison Break. I faithfully watched the first two seasons. Then, a few episodes into the third season, I stopped. I admit that it was mostly because they killed off Sarah, and I'm a total Michael-Sarah shipper. But also...a season breaking out of prison. A season on the run. A third season...back in prison? They should've ended it after two. The end of the second season was thisclose to perfect. Plus, they just added more and more characters in the third season and random layers to the conspiracy...I just lost the energy. Particularly without a Michael-Sarah payoff.

But then. Oh, but then. You crafty Fox marketing people. I saw a commercial for the next season. And then, of course, was "And one BIG surprise," with Michael saying, "Sarah." Not fair. I'll just have to start checking for spoilers and see whether it's worth watching again.

No comments: