Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008 in Review: Movies

Admittedly, I didn't get to do as much movie-watching this year as I would've liked. And though I didn't include tv shows I Netflixed, it still was most likely a bit of a waste of money. Again, no cheesy tv movies included (no rewatches, either). Well, hopefully I'll watch more this year! (Says the girl who is going through a friend's West Wing DVDs instead of watching either of the DVDs sitting on her entertainment center.) Anyway, movies I particularly enjoyed are in bold.

Theater
Sweeney Todd
Juno
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Priceless
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
All Together Now
WALL*E
Wanted
Sex and the City
The Dark Knight
Pineapple Express
Man on Wire
Mamma Mia
Role Models
Slumdog Millionaire

Netflix
Wit
L4yer Cake
Warm Springs
Kung Fu Hustle
Shaolin Soccer

I Love You, Don’t Touch Me
Grey Gardens
Alfie
Casablanca
Catch-22
Mad Hot Ballroom
Almost Strangers

Secret Life of Mrs. Beeton
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall

TV/Rented
Hush
Holes
The Assassination of Richard Nixon
Just Friends
The Manitou

No comments: