Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friends forever, indeed

Mark-Paul Gosselaar has rewon my heart. I was always a Zack girl growing up. Loved him. How can you not? Like everyone else my age, I've seen every episode of Saved by the Bell numerous times and still see every actor as their characters. (True story: In middle school, a friend and I went to the mall to get the autographs of the stars. We were too back in line, though, so they left before we got up there. My friend actually broke down and cried.) So how awesome was it for Mark-Paul Gosselaar to embrace his past on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon?



(You can read an interview with the background on the interview here.)

My favorite part is probably when he pulls out the phone. One of my favorite stories from volunteering at the National Museum of American History is when a couple of teenage girls came up and asked me whether we had any "Zack Morris phones." Of course, I knew exactly what she was talking about. (And no, I don't believe NMAH has one on display. If so, I hope to God that when they display it, they give a shout-out to SBTB.

Anyway, reunion, whoo!

No comments: