Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shut it, Barry

There are any number of comic strips I read that frustrate me. One the many is Curtis, and the thing that frustrates me every time it's featured is when Curtis's little brother, Barry, gets Curtis in trouble for something he didn't do. And this happens a lot. So I was happy to see this strip from yesterday: This is possibly the first time that the mother actually believed Curtis and scolded Barry. Seriously, Barry just pisses me off. It's probably because I'm a younger sibling, and know that a lot of older siblings feel like the younger sibling always got away with everything growing up--which totally wasn't the case with me and my sister. In any case, I wouldn't mind Curtis getting away from his mom and whaling on Barry with that tennis racket.

Just don't get me started on the stupid little invisible lizard thing that shows up and wreaks havoc. WTF is Ray Billingsley on?

No comments: